Search This Blog

Thursday 30 June 2011

Castle in the sky

Everyone has dreams, whether realistic or not, we dream and I think that it's important to be able to. :) The day you stop dreaming, I wish it will be the day when you have everything you could ever wish for, and live a happy life. <3
Unfortunately, most people who stop dreaming stop simply because they give up the dream. I think that's sad.
Even if it's just a small one, I think dreams are precious. For me, I have many dreams, and I hope you do too! <3 The big dream, the one I don't think will come true but still love to sigh over, is a castle of my own. Silly, perhaps, but why not? If I could have whatever I wanted, I'd build that castle, and I would make it our own world, just mine and my beloved. A private sanctuary, with beautiful gardens, horses and a little lake.

What do you dream about? That secret castle in the sky, where everything is possible?

(Art by Jim Warren)

No comments: