Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 June 2011

The appointment

This day didn't start out too well, with another attack right before I went to the doctor. He, however, had good news. :) He ordered me not to stress up and to get plenty of sleep - no more late nights for me - to eliminate what's causing the attacks. He called it 'panic attacks', which he explained doesn't need panic or fear like normal anxiety attacks. It just affects the body and it's not dangerous. ^.^
I must say I'm relieved, and Sticky - you don't have to worry anymore now. <3

He also checked my blood pressure while at it and went 'woah' at how low it is. o.o; Small wonder I get dizzy every time I stand up...

RIGHT! No more boring medical stuff now. <3 Here, have a cute kitten. <3

2 comments:

Stickleback said...

Phew, no more worry. Glad to hear it :)

But seriously take it easy & get Naffi to look after you properly. Eat loads of strawberries & make lots of dolls.

Lowaina said...

Yeah <3 Haha, strawberries indeed! :D I plan on eating plenty! XD *hugs* And I definitely plan on working on more dolls. <3 And make a proper head for the one I have. :)