Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Doll in progress

Today I really started sculpting the doll, by making the two-piece body. It was so difficult to fit those two pieces together! *laugh* But after some tuning they fit like a glove. <3
A lot of dolls out there are really skinny, or has giant boobs, but I wanted my doll to be sweet and innocent - and pretty. So I did her slightly swaybacked, since I find that cute, and gave her a feminine tummy. She's not slender at all, which suits me perfectly. <3 Her tummy is the cutest thing so far. *laughs*
And I gave her small breasts, which will fit well with the Lolita-clothes I plan on dressing her in. She'll be slightly smaller than my original schematics, but I don't feel that will be much of a problem. :) The difference will just be a centimeter or two.

Next up...is legs I think! Let's see how that will turn out... *giggles*

No comments: