Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 June 2011

A Mad Tea Party

I assume that Alice in Wonderland-themed tea parties are not all that uncommon, but yesterday I encountered a blog where they'd had a truely 'Mad tea party'. It looked so much fun! *giggles* With tea cups in all different designs, very different, oddly designed pastries and knick-nacks all over the tables!
I don't think I've seen so much color and sparkly things in one place before... *laughs* I think it would be very fun to have such a tea party, maybe it's an idea for summer! <3





Just read an article that was a bit upsetting, and unfortunately I know how that feels. It was about a woman who were having guests travelling over to stay with her for a while, and so she wanted to greet them with a great dinner. The minute they arrived though, they just put in their luggage and said 'we're going to eat dinner with mrs and mr x, bye!' and disappeared, and the dinner she'd made for them was spoiled.
I really dislike it when guests book up their entire stay with other people, because it really feels like you're just a place to sleep. It's very rude!

No comments: