Search This Blog

Sunday 29 January 2012

A soft little fawn

Some of you may remember that I have - at repeated occassions - tried to make soft toys, but the results have been quite varied I'm afraid. So far I've had ridiculous problems just drafting the patterns, which has been both silly and frustrating.

Well, now I'm having another go at it, and unless I really mess up somewhere, this project is looking quite good. :) I decided to make a fawn, since I don't think the fawn toys out there look very pretty. They look too...manufactured, which makes them lose quite a lot of charm along the way.

Well...here she is. Full of pins at the moment since I haven't sewn everything together yet but...you'll get an idea what she will look like when finished.The body turned out great, but I'm not entirely convinced that her head is fine. I will probably tilt her nose down slightly more.

No comments: