Search This Blog

Friday 10 February 2012

Cold days

For a few weeks now it's gradually gone colder and colder, and I'm getting weary of it. I want spring now and warmer weather, because I'm tired of wearing pants. :( It's so unattractive and uncomfortable. I've done what I can to pimp my outfits without going too far...but "normal" clothes are so dreadfully boring. *sighs*

And I want a new dress, but there's not enough time for one as it is. Especially not now, since there's a test today, but maybe...maybe in a few weeks. My birthday is coming up, and you really know you're an adult when you make plans to work that day. ^.^;; I'm holding a lot of lectures during spring break (at least students below 19 have one, not us), which is going to be fun. :) I'm also planning on keeping a workshop at Ichigo Café. That's going to be fun. <3

But right now...I want spriiiiiiiiing! *pouts*


Fawn was finished last week, now I have a currently headless Rainbow Dash on my ironing board...

No comments: