Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Warm day

I love sunshine, I do, but today has been quite a lovely day despite the cloudy skies. The wind is calm and not cold, and the air is warm. It's perfect weather for dresses, and I'm so happy. <3
I've decided to treat myself a little... My sister is going to Japan again at the end of March, and I thought I'd give her some money to buy something for me when she does. Of course, there isn't much money to spare, but I feel that it's worth it since... Well. It might be another three years until she goes again (or I've finished my studies and got a job) and all work and no fun won't keep me going for long.

So. Treats. <3 I thought about it a long time, and then I remembered the pictures I've seen of Japanese fabric stores. With rows and rows of adorable buttons and berlocks in all shapes and colours. So... That's the plan. :) I think that should she find such a place and get some for me, they'll last quite a long time. Ah! I really hope she does! <3 There is so much cuteness out there that I'm disappointed in how uninspired Swedish fashion is... :( I mean, there is so much - why stick to blah designs? Most people don't even try to find classy clothes, they just go with the dreadfully boring everyday fashion... >.<

Come on people, it's not hard!

Er, anyway! ^.^;; Cuteness! <3

No comments: