Search This Blog

Friday 27 January 2012

Valentine approaching and webshop overhaul

I've been so up and about, thinking about school that I'd completely forgotten that Valentine's Day is getting closer! Also, I haven't updated my webshop in months! It's really high time for some change, something new. Maybe I should dedicate this weekend to the webshop, what do you think? :)

So after I've finished today's school work, I'm going to give the webshop a haul over and a new header. And then I'll sit down and start making new things for it... I really have neglected it, haven't I? I'm such a bad mother. ^.^; I even noticed they added some new features I didn't know about... *hides*

Well, right now it has a new background (albeit temporary. I'm going to make my own eventually.) and I've expanded the menu as I've noticed some people thought it was empty. ^.^; I'm considering making a wall paper with the logotype caméo, don't you think that would look lovely? <3 I'm going to make a new header too, it's had that one for too long now.

Yesterday a friend heard me wrong and asked what I'm going to bake...I've been thinking about it. :) Maybe mini cutie pies?

(Picture and idea from this blog. <3 )

No comments: