Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 January 2012

School starts again

Soon, vacation is over and school will start again on monday. I wonder what it will be like now? It can hardly get more stressful than the autumn was. *touches wood* So what are we doing now? :) Well, we'll constructing our own programming languages with Ruby as a base (is it just me, or does that seem like a weird choice...?), then we'll study networking and finally math.
I really, really don't look forward to the last bit. It's not that I'm bad at math, I've always found it easy. But whenever I was supposed to do a test on it in college, I panicked and couldn't even read the tests. So that's what I'm really worried about. ^.^;; I can't afford flunking the math exam.

Worries aside...five days left. What am I going to spend them doing? o.o; It's rainy and gray weather so taking a stroll is out of the question... I've been reading loads of manga. XD I just couldn't help myself. I picked up HxH and InuYasha again...and anyone who likes shounen manga knows that those are addicting - and loooooooong.

Also...did you know that Nine-Tails that is inside of Naruto is named "Kurama"? Much like the demon from Yu Yu Hakusho. Coincidence? I think not...

No comments: