Search This Blog

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year world!

This year passed by so fast, I can hardly wrap my head around that it's already 2012! 2011 was such a tumultous year, so very much happened. I wonder what 2012 will bring, besides my - gasp! - 28th birthday. That's another thing that's hard to wrap your head around... :s I hope it will be long yet before I look the part. The day I don't look young anymore will be a very sad day, as I'll have to lay aside the sweet Lolita look...

But! :) That's not a problem yet. I hope you had a great New Years with friends, and that you didn't drink too much alcohol, and that the fireworks were pretty. :) I'm not a bit fan of the sound from most fireworks, but I do love the wheels and "waterfalls". They're very pretty. <3

I'll probably post more during the day, as it's a very lovely day today. :) I'm going to be stubborn and try take photos! *laugh*

No comments: