Search This Blog

Saturday 30 April 2011

Spring Cleaning

Even though winter pretty much jumped right into summer here (I don't mind! The weather has been lovely! <3) I thought it might be a good idea to do a proper spring cleaning. You know how dust always collect in some corners that is hard to reach, and when you keep scraps of fabric in a bag although you really should toss it away...?
I've zooming back and forth through the entire apartment, much to my poor partner's dismay since I keep giving her little jobs... (wash the floor here, hold this for me...) *blushes* But it's really starting to look lovely here! <3

I'm also thinking of making a pretty gathering for my cloth chest.... It has a lovely old cross stich, but unfortunately it has rubbed off at the corners and the colors go in autumn hues that don't really sit well with the rest of our home. The only thing that is really bothering me, is that we don't have enough storage for it to look entirely neat. We have such an array of items of all kinds, that don't really have any good place to be. The bookshelf is filled with not only books but little chests and other ornament that I don't know what to do with.

When we get a house, we definitely need good storage. *nods*

2 comments:

Duni said...

Hi Ida!
we've been enjoying some sunny days, mixed with rain, and then sunny again!
I understand about storage - you can never have enough!
best,
Duni

Lowaina said...

Hi Duni <3 Ah, that is so lovely! It's a little rainy here today but the pitter patter against our balcony is such a nice sound. <3
Haha, no, never! I think I'll have boxes and drawers all over the place...
Ida