Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Summer and cherry blossoms

I have never really liked extreme temperatures, whether it be cold or heat, so I absolute love spring and autumn. <3 Right now Spring is at its' finest, just warm enough to just wear a cardigan instead of a coat and they are finally sweeping up all the gravel that covers the pavements everywhere after the winter.
Perfect weather for Lolita. <3
The only thing I am slightly worried about is getting a tan, since a tan with knee-highs look decidedly funny. *giggles*

The cherry blossoms along the stream in town are starting to flower, and it is so beautiful! <3 It inspires me to sew a new dress. Yes... *sigh* I shouldn't. My walk-in wardrobe is full. ^.^; I really ought to take down a few of the dresses I don't wear very often to give space for new ones...

No comments: