Search This Blog

Saturday 2 April 2011

A scary awakening

In the middle of the night my beloved woke me up yelling that something was on fire - and sure enough our entire apartment was filled with smoke. I admit - I got scared. But mostly scared for her sake and the sake of the people who live in the house.
Thankfully it wasn't burning in our apartment but on the first floor entrance hall, and by the time we noticed the smoke the fire brigade had already put it out. No one was harmed, but the fire was incendiary. Everyone around here feels sure they know who did it - there are kids and teenagers that pester the area even though they don't live here. Everyone blames them for this and I admit I do too.

The smoke on our floor wasn't thick enough to do any damage, and even though I can still smell it in the air no clothes or hair smells of smoke. I was afraid my Lolita clothes would need dry cleaning to get rid of the smell but turns out there was no need. Phew!

2 comments:

Coco McFury said...

OMG! Im' glad the both of you are all right <3

Lowaina said...

Yeah, that was really scary. ^.^;; *hugs*