Search This Blog

Friday 18 March 2011

Drawers and smiles

The drawers are finally finished! <3 It took a long time and I made the mistake of pulling at the fabric as I added the elastics, and naturally made my arm yell at me in anger... ^.^;; Its' still mad at me. I shouldn't have done that, but I got so impatient...
Anyway. The drawers are done and I'm quite pleased with the result. <3 Next time though I will pick a softer, flimsier fabric (though cotton is the best for underwear, since it breathes).

Also... A kiss for you all. <3 Since I am, after all, in a very happy mood. <3


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, they're so cute! :) I've just made a little slip to wear under skirts. I'm hoping the slippy fabric will stop the skirts riding up when I'm wearing woollen tights :)
Ashley x

Lowaina said...

<3 Thank you! Skirts riding up used to be a problem for me before I got a good petticoat. :) It's soooo annoying when they ride up! Or bunch up between the knees.
You have to tell me if the slip worked for you. <3 Underwear is so fascinating! :D

Coco McFury said...

im sorry that you have hurt your arm hun.
I want to come and say hi soon, are you still on azune?

Lowaina said...

I am hun. <3 *hugs* Still going strong! :D