Search This Blog

Thursday 14 April 2011

Inspiration where you least expect it...

As a lolita, I'm not very fond of baring more skin than necessary - especially not chest or tummy - so I tend not to be overly happy with designs that expose a lot of skin. That said, I'm absolutely infatuated with cute underwear, and look for designs for clothes and such everywhere there is anime/manga pictures since they often have very interesting details I can fuse into my designs.

It is a careful threading though, since there is a lot of risque pictures out there, especially on such sites. Nevertheless, I do browse, and now and again I come across pictures like this one which is quite...you know, but the design of the clothes! <3 While the girl has a lot of mistakes drawingwise, those bloomers are adorable! <3


Incidentally, I have such a fabric at home right now, so I'm going to make a pair. <3 And once I can get more of that fabric I might just make that top too, because it was also very cute. <3 With a bit more cover up, of course.

No comments: