Search This Blog

Monday 11 April 2011

A that could have started out better

I'm having one of those days when my body isn't working properly. These days come and go, and it's always bothering me... :( Today I'm so lightheaded and drained of energy I just don't know what to do with myself. I've been drinking lots of water (I get dehydrated easily) but it doesn't help. The headache is just getting worse too.
I just want to lie down and sleep until tomorrow but I can't do that!

I feel like my body is somehow shutting down, and it is a really scary feeling. The days when it just doesn't want to keeps getting more frequent, and nobody knows what's wrong. I keep saying I'm not afraid of a lot of things but this frightens me. What if it really is shutting down? Maybe one day this won't go away.

No comments: