Search This Blog

Monday 2 May 2011

Spring, hail and a new bag!

It's really been odd weather today! It started out a bit chilly, then the sun came out and it got really warm...then suddenly it started hailing! (By then, I was, thankfully back from my stroll in the forest) They say spring has unpredictable weather, but this day has really been something...
Still, there is no doubt summer is fast approaching! The Wild Strawberry Icecream parlour have opened for the season, and oh! We have to go there! <3 They have such wonderful icecream menues, I can hardly wait!

I also decided to sew a new bag. <3 (I have made copies of the pattern I drafted, and put up a listing for you; Summer Bag ) I saw a similar bag somewhere, I can't remember where, but I thought it looked so lovely I wanted something like it. :)

No comments: