Search This Blog

Sunday 15 May 2011

I'm all right

I know I've worried quite a few of you after my attacks took a drastic turn for the worst on thursday. I want you all to know that I'm all right, the attacks yesterday and this morning has been small. I still don't feel good but the worst bit has passed.
As I've promised several of you, I will be going to the doctor to have this evaluated. I will be staying off the PC most of the time now, in case this turns out to be epilepsy. If it is, it's not dangerous. But I don't want to trigger more attacks by sitting here, I can't focus on the screen for long either. Until I know what's going on I probably won't be updating my blog.

But I repeat again; don't worry. You're sweet and I appreciate your care, but don't worry before we know what's going on, okay? <3

1 comment:

Stickleback said...

For God's sake Char take it easy until you find out what is going on. In fact if you're reading this, you shouldn't be. Turn off all things electrical, go lie down in a darkened room & eat some tuna while listening to a mellow Swedish pianist. Naffi will look after you. You know it makes sense :)

Get well soon & I'll keep Azeroth safe in your absence (with a little help from he rest of Synch)