Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 May 2011

A hot day and a cool drink

Summer is here, it's so hot outside! I don't really enjoy too much heat...I don't like getting sticky and sweaty. :( But the weather is absolutely lovely, the sky is a beautiful clear blue and the nature has more or less exploded with green freshness and flowers in every color you can think of! <3
It's truly pretty. <3
We take strolls now and then just to watch the gardens in the area go into full bloom, and this time of year even the trees are flowering. All that's missing now for a good harvest is the buzzing of bees... I'm a little bit worried that the flowers are starting off so early there won't be enough bees. I hope they make it out soon. <3

We made smoothies! <3 Banana, blueberry and raspberry smoothies with whipped cream on top. You should try it! It was de-li-ci-ous! <3 And if you add in a couple of crushed ice cubes it's very refreshing in the heat. <3

1 comment:

Duni said...

Hi Ida,

yes - isn't nature beautiful at this time of year? Your smoothies look so refreshing. I'm sure they tasted yummy!

p.s. thank you for the link - I love it! I will definitely try this one out. It looks easy :)