Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Corsets and valentines

You know... I am truly grateful for all my friends. <3 You make me see possibilities I can't see myself, and I am truly grateful for that. :)

K got me around thinking about corsets and the variety of them. Of course...a 'real' corset is to expensive for most people. By real I mean a beautiful, boned corset with embroideries and lined with velvet, lace and/or silk or a period corset. A truly luxurious piece of art.
But it doesn't just stop there. Thinking about it, I've come up with a way to make corsets that are affordable for everyone. :) I've been working on a pattern today, so you will see a finished product hopefully tomorrow. It will be a sweet little thing, and it won't even be a tenth as expensive as a 'real' one.
Look forward to it! <3

2 comments:

Coco McFury said...

oh my! i cant wait to see! i love corsets. I need a really strong one because i have the worst posture ever :D

Lowaina said...

<3 You'll get your wish in a moment, hun!