Search This Blog

Monday 14 February 2011

The exhibition starts!

Today I had the joy to put up an exhibition with my things! <3 It was fun, and everyone was being so helpful. It was a little bit tricky to arrange the clothes, but... In the end it turned out all right, I believe. :) I didn't really know how to make people understand what was going on, but when I went down into the library and found their "stash" - lamps, christmas decorations and such - I also found pink paper.
So I cut small hearts with pieces of information on them and placed them in the exhibition cases. <3 It turned out quite cute! <3

Wish me luck all! <3

Also, I've bought new stickers! <3 They're so adorable! With icecreams, pastries, strawberries, waffles, rainbows, cakes, lollipops... All things adorable! <3

No comments: