Search This Blog

Thursday 3 February 2011

First corset now available!

Since I love pink I decided that the first corset would be pink! <3 I can make these quite easily in any possible color - this is just the first prototype. <3 And it was a major SUCCESS!


It looks absolutely gorgeous - and believe it or not but it's only 47 USD despite being boned at the sides and back! <3 It's the cheapest corset you'll ever find in this quality. <3 I took much of the inspiration from the theatre, and yes! It IS adjustable. <3 Don't you just adore it? <3
Wear this with a skirt to a party and you'll wow people. <3

Corset listed on Etsy.com

2 comments:

Duni said...

It really is fabulous Ida! Pink is my favourite colour - your corset looks so beautiful, and I love the lace on the front :)

Lowaina said...

Thank you Duni! <3 Pink is my favourite color too! I'm delighted you like the design. <3 *hugs happily*