Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 February 2011

First day of lectures

I just got home from a busy day holding lectures at a couple of libraries in how to draw manga. It was very fun but oh, so exhausting! To my delight I chose this day to wear my cuddly winter coat with the white, fake fur collar and cuffs - it was perfect this snowy, chilly day. <3 Only think I missed is that I probably should have brought a parasol, since I got snowflakes in my eyes... But they were so pretty I don't mind all that much. <3

Since it was long travels by bus I brought The Little White Horse with me - oh how I love that book. <3 It is so cute and lovely and I think that every Lolita should read it. <3 Because it is so lovely! <3

On a sidenote, it seems my artist's block has disappeared. I'm so happy! <3

No comments: