Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Feminine beauty at its finest

Sometimes, you come across things on the internet that you just have to share, and I did that today. This time, it's a commerical - no, what! - it's not just any commercial, I promise. :) It's a short movie that must have been very, very expensive to make, and it is absolutely gorgeous. Just watching it, it took my breath away. It's so beautiful, so epic, so inspiring that it deserves sharing. Look at it, and see for yourself. :) It's symbolic and beautiful, and in my mind it tries to capture the feminine beauty of women and nature at its' finest.



(Remember that I do not support this company in any way, nor urge you to buy their products, I just loved this movie.)

On a small sidenote, the test today didn't go well. I was devestated afterwards... Feeling better now after studying for the one of Thursday, and the promise of a study group for the re-take of the exam.

No comments: