Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Busy weekend and progress picture

This weekend has been pretty much all about Go, so much that I'm considering making a third blog (my second being the programmer blog) where I post all my Go posts, since Lolita and Go isn't really related to each other. I'll link my other blogs at the bottom om this blog for easy access.

I've picked up my doll project again, and been working the inividual parts over with sanding paper, and I've also begun applying a base coat to protect the doll. I realised that it was easily dented, so it needs a hard finish. Acrylic paint seemed like a good candidate for the job, and it was. :) Now she has a nice, smooth porcelain finish. Compare the two legs on this picture - one sanded and based, one just briefly sanded and unbased.

No comments: