Search This Blog

Sunday 12 December 2010

Saint Lucia and sweet pastime

It has been a very busy week indeed, but now I can finally sit down and take my time to write here. It is a lovely winter day today, with the sun shining brightly in the sky. It is treating all the icicles like diamonds, painting dazzling colours on our walls.
It's very beautiful. <3
As I listen to the low music of the Swan Lake (Leonard Bernstein) I am already preparing for Spring in my little shop. The colour scheme has already been decided - bright pink, bright blue and bright yellow. There will be babydoll dresses in these colours, complete with hairbands and many other sweet things. <3 Look forward to it!

Tomorrow is Saint Lucia's day, which we will celebrate by going up very early to watch the children sing her praise. <3 Happy Saint Lucia! <3

No comments: