Search This Blog

Thursday 23 December 2010

Happy Christmas everyone!

I hope you have a lovely Christmas, with lots of snow, tasty food, candy and celebrate with your friends and family. <3 Even though I am far from a rich woman, this Christmas may be the best I ever had. <3 The apartment is so pretty with all the decorations, and thanks to things turning out well in the end - and all my lovely customers - the tree has some gifts underneath it this year too!
If all goes well, next Christmas I will have a Giveaway for all my customers! <3 Don't plan on it yet, but if I can have it - it all depends on how well the store goes from now on - I will award the person who sends the best Christmas card to Strawberry Teaparty. <3

And the giveaway? Why of course, it will be a dress! <3 Look forward to it, and wish a good year for Strawberry Teaparty so it will still be around next year! <3

Since it is Christmas and a lot of snow, I found that practicing knitting would be a suitable pastime, so that is what I have been doing. I made these cute mittens, which I am considering making more of in more colours for the webshop:


My hands are always so cold, so these are perfect for me. <3 What colour would you love?

No comments: