Search This Blog

Friday 3 December 2010

Kittens, bunnies and a samurai remembered

Tomorrow it's Christmas Fair, and I've been working hard to finish everything I had planned for tomorrow. My fingers ache from sewing, both cat and bunny scarves. <3 They're adorable. <3
I hope they will make someone very happy tomorrow. <3 They're sewn from that soft, lovely fabric I found, so they are the cuddliest ever!

On another note, I was looking around on youtube for music, and found an amv about Himura Kenshin. Ah, it really sparked the memory alive again. How I loved that manga, and how I love it still. The OAV Trust and Betrayal is still one of the best animes I have ever seen.
And also one of the most moving and tragic. If you have not yet seen or read anything about Kenshin, I highly recommend reading the manga and watching at least the first OAV. The anime, I'm afraid, has quite a few fillers. But...it's still worth watching because Kenshin is such a lovable character.

No comments: