Search This Blog

Sunday 24 March 2013

Tummy ache and bunnies revisited






There's been some progress on the jumper, as you can see above. It's now got sleeves, and all that's left is patching up the edges, but at the moment I'm lacking bias bindings and I don't have any pink stretch fabric at home that would do the trick, so I can't really fix that now. It's unbelievably soft, but so warm! I'll only be able to wear it when it's really cold or I'm in a cold place (like school or outdoors in spring), which was a bit of a miscalculation. But do admit...it is adorable. <3

On the slightly more miserable side, this day has plagued me with a tummy ache. Owwie. ;_; Despite painkillers and a hot wheat pillow it still hurts, which is quite a big downer as I'd been planning on working today. I've at most been able to sit down and write on the book I'm currently working on, which isn't really what I'd had in mind for today, unfortunately.

I hope I'll be able to make the wrist joint for my doll's hands today. I've been having troubles with it since it's so tiny, but I think I have a plan for a wrist joint that won't break. Stay tuned. :)


No comments: