Search This Blog

Thursday 14 March 2013

Camcorder


I've been considering getting a camcorder for a while. Part of the reason is, because I'm not a very good photographer so I have great difficulties taking meaningful snap shots of my daily life, part because I want sound as well and not only a picture. I've also been thinking about making a videoblog, since I'm so hideously bad at updating this blog when I'm busy. The camera I've been considering is the one in the picture (pink, of course!). It's a cheap camera and probably not top-notch quality, but I think it's perfectly good for an amateur like me.

I think it would be quite fun to show you my projects and talk about them, as I do so many things it might be a bit interesting for you to see. I haven't actually ordered the camera yet, but I probably will soon, and see if I get along with it. I have (believe it or not...) improved when it comes to taking photos, much to the help of the system camera my mother let me borrow. I didn't get along with it as first, but after some tips and tricks from a friend that's a professional freelance photographer, I think I'm getting the hang of it. *laughs*

I specifically wanted a pink camera. And pink it is. Pretty, isn't it? <3

No comments: