Search This Blog

Friday 15 March 2013

After Dark

(Babsan at the left, Christer Lindarw at the right, looking fabulous. <3)

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it, but one of my Christmas presents were tickets to After Dark's ´new show in Gothenburg. <3 Why pick that up now, and what's After Dark, you say? Oh dear, you haven't read my previous blog posts about After Dark? But first things first: our tickets are for the show tomorrow. So tomorrow by this time I'll be in Gothenburg (and most likely without a computer), and ridiculously happy! <3

After Dark is Swedish most famous drag show, starring Christer Lindarw as the owner, only remaining member of the original crew and twice winner of the title 'Sweden's most beautiful woman' - quite a feat for a man. (And before you jump the gun: NO Christer is NOT transgendered or even a transvestite. He is a DRAG SHOW ARTIST, meaning he only dresses like a woman for work. I'm sorry I have to press it here, but there are tons of sites out there falsely saying he's transgendered, which is wrong.) After Dark has been around for over 30 years now, and I've been dying to see them live as they are famous for very entertaining (and a bit naughty) shows.

Oh, and on a side note: I bought the camcorder this morning! <3

No comments: