Search This Blog

Saturday 15 January 2011

A mini hat and an early gift

My parents came by yesterday - with an early birthday gift for me! <3 An ironing-board! <3 A real one! For years I've only had a small board to put on the table, which was too wide for my blouses and too small to actually do much ironing on.
And now I got a real one. <3 It's narrow enough for my blouses and dresses, and it can stand on it's own! I'm so happy. <3 All I need to do now is redress it, it came with a really odd-looking cover that would be more suitable as a child's linens than the cover of my ironing-board... *giggles*
...maybe I should add lace to it too...

And I've made a hat! <3 Took hours to finish since I'm such a detail freak...but...isn't it just adorable? <3


It's on Etsy now, here: Mini hat Since it took such long time to make - the roses mainly - I had to make it more expensive than the other cakes. ^.^; I'm sorry. But when I put my prices I have to think about tax and how expensive it is to live and craft in Sweden.
I will probably make a similar hat to myself when I have the time. <3 It is so cute!

2 comments:

Coco McFury said...

It looks awesome! :D

Lowaina said...

<3 Thank you! *hugs happily* I've done another one. XD I couldn't help myself. But it's Alice in Wonderland-themed!