Search This Blog

Saturday 19 November 2011

Phew!

I'm back! <3 Did you miss me? :)

I realised today that it's been ten days since I last updated - I'm sorry! I've just had so much to do, so I've been too tired to blog. :( Yesterday I had a test, and it at first came off as really...strange. It had no points we could see, and it was very difficult, with lots of trick questions. It didn't seem like a test at all! I was thinking about it, and today I think I understand the purpose of the test.
You'd think we'd get a test on C++, but I don't think that's really what the test was about. I think it was a test to see if we have learned how a compiler/program "thinks", and I think it was also a way to make us understand the importance of readable code. I have a feeling that our teacher might pass anyone that got there and made the test, just because he thought of it as a way to teach us. It felt like he wanted us to start discussing.
I can't be sure though, but it's a hunch.

Yesterday I started playing a new facebook game. :) And before you go 'no, not facebook games!' on me, let me explain. ;) It's a new game that seems highly inspired by Tangled (the movie, here you go: Tangled), and it's called Castleville. It's really cute! <3 You play a queen who has a kingdom that's been overrun by darkness, and you have to dispell the darkness and build your castle. :) It's still in the beta so a little buggy, but it's so cute and the music is lovely. <3

Now I just have to resist playing all weekend so I can get some work done too. XD So far there aren't any annoying pop-ups and they're not trying to make you spend real money, which is a relief. I hate that stuff. I hope they won't add it later.

No comments: