Search This Blog

Saturday 22 September 2012

Shopping






It's been a while since went shopping for Lolita-related items, especially in the stores here since they seldom have anything cute that isn't meant for children. When I do shop, it's usually just online. However, a new store has opened in town, with loads of import from China - everything from clothes and bags to make up and Vocaloid-figurines. :) I've been meaning to go there for a while, but I haven't had time. Today, before going to the Go club, I did take a quick peek inside.

As you can see, I went on a pink spree... As there wasn't a lot of time, I didn't get to explore the place further, but I did buy some things. Most of them something you'd never find here, so I'm really happy! <3 Did you ever see cuter panties? <3 And the tiny butterfly hair clips are adorable. <3

Some day - hopefully not in a too distant future - I hope to have time to go there again and buy a new coat, as they had one that was just too CUTE! <3 And not expensive at all!

No comments: