Search This Blog

Friday 3 August 2012

Doll project

Now it's been a while again, I'm sorry. :( I just get so absorbed in whatever I'm doing that I completely forget things like posting on my blog. ^.^;; I'm happy I have so much faithful readers that keep coming back. Thank you! *bows*

The doll I'm working on right now is coming along well. :) Here he is:





He's going to have yellow eyes and lilac hair - I found the perfect wig for him as well! This is the one, but with lavender instead of pink:

It's a pre-order, limited edition wig and it's going to look perfekt on him! :D I had lots of problems finding a good wig - not that the wigs I did find wasn't pretty, they were! But they were too short. :-/ This one will reach his butt, so it's just the right length. I have yellow glass eyes for him as well, they're not fitted yet, but here is a picture before I completed his facial features and fitted the eyes:






And his face after I did the last sculping of it (I hope):

(Picture was taken late, so he's not quite that bright.)

No comments: